Villa Palmier Royal Estate, in Mont-Jean, St-Barths
PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE is a luxurious eleven-bedroom complex with two heated swimming pools, a jacuzzi and a fitness room. Located in the private Mont-Jean estate, this complex overlooks Marigot bay and offers upscale services, for an outstanding stay in St. Barths.
PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE is a multi-building complex facing the ocean and the Caribbean rolling hills. A true haven of beauty, this luxurious complex offers many living spaces, with a lounge with comfy sofa and a mezzanine with HDTV, as well as a second lounge in a separate building between the two villas. The al fresco dining rooms accommodate guests for diner overlooking the ocean, either in a very private atmosphere of one of the two villas, or as a group under the covered terraces. You can also call upon a private chef to cook your meals and or for any events in the complex's fully-equipped kitchens. Facing the crystal-clear waters of Marigot Bay, the atmosphere is relaxing and quiet.
The terraces of PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE are an ode to the Caribbean beauty. The two heated swimming pools and the jacuzzi face the panorama, bordered by the tropical vegetation of the property's lovely garden. On the decks, there are comfy loungers for pleasant sunbathing sessions in the gentle trade winds. What’s more, close to PALMIER ROYAL 2’s bedrooms, the gazebo opens onto the splendid view over the crystal-clear waters of Marigot, the perfect place to sip a cocktail. On the lower level, you'll find a fitness room with its private bathroom. Finally, below PALMIER ROYAL 1 via a staircase, a true paradise scenery with a terrace, a dining room and a lounge is only a few meters from the beach, where you can enjoy paddle-boarding and kayaking (provided).
PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE consists of eleven air-conditioned bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, some with outdoor showers or bathtubs. In PALMIER ROYAL 1, you'll find four bedrooms, two on the main level and two on the lower one. The other seven bedrooms with private terraces are in separate buildings (6 and 7 in a shared building with two separate entrances) close to the gazebo and offer unrivalled luxury and privacy. They all offer beautiful views over the surroundings and Marigot’s turquoise waters.
In St-Barths’ extraordinary beauty, PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE is the perfect place for an exclusive Caribbean getaway for up to 22 guests.
PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE : Your dream villa in St-Barths
PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE is a complex of two luxury villas located in the private Mont-Jean area above Marigot beach. This exceptional vacation complex welcomes guests in utmost quiet and great beauty of a refined classic style. With two heated swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, a fitness room and a luxurious gazebo, PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE is the ideal place for a fantastic stay for up to 22 people in St-Barths. PALMIER ROYAL 1 is within walking distance of restaurants, shops and the beach.
- Our dedicated concierge assistance 7d/7.
- Our personalized island port or airport meet & greet.
- Escort to your villa.
- Our welcome amenities on arrival.
- Check-in & Check-out
- Daily maid service (except Sundays and public holidays).
- Pool maintenance, gardener, household linens, bath towels, beach towels.
- Preferential restaurant reservations.
- Excursion and Activities Reservations.
- Our private chefs & butlers.
- Villa provisioning with our grocery list.
- Yacht provisioning and Yacht Reservation.
- Private car driver and Taxi Service.
- Shopping delivery service.
- VIP complete travel assistance
- VIP transfer from airport or dock to the villa
- Beach, boat private picnic menu and organization.
- Buffet, breakfast, brunch prepared.
- VIP private arrival and departure
- Luggage shipping and assistance.
- Special event celebration: honeymoon, wedding, anniversary...
- Laundry : In most villas the maid will assist, for a fee. Please inquire in advance.
Terms of booking:
Please review our complete booking terms and cancellation policies here : Terms of Booking
- - The Tenant undertakes to pay a deposit equal to 30% of the amount of the rent at the time of booking.
- - The reservation will be confirmed only after receipt of the deposit by the Agency.
- - The balance will be settled 60 days prior to arrival (special conditions for the festive period).
- - For bookings made less than 60 days before the date of arrival, the Tenant must pay the total cost of the rental at the time of booking.
- - No reservation will be considered confirmed before receipt of the deposit by the Agency and the signature of the rental contract.
- - Note : The Tenant undertakes to pay a deposit of an amount equal to 50% of the amount of the rent at the time of booking.
- - In case of cancellation more than 90 days before the date of arrival, no penalty will be applied to the tenant who will be reimbursed the full of his deposit, less the expenses of reimbursement.
- - In case of cancellation between 90 days and 60 days before the date of arrival, the Agency will keep the deposit of 30%.
- - In case of cancellation less than 59 days before the date of arrival, the Agency will keep the entire amount of the rental.
Check-in & check-out :
- - Check-in: 4pm.
- - Check-out: 11am.
Explore the villa PALMIER ROYAL ESTATE
St-Jean : 10 min - Gustavia : 15 min
Airport : 10 min – Restaurants : 5 min – Grocery stores : 10 min
Nearest beaches : Lorient & Grand-Cul-de-Sac
Our terms of booking are available here: Terms of Booking
For each confirmed booking, a deposit corresponding to a percentage of the amount of the rent must be paid by the client, within a maximum of 3 working days following the payment request made by the Agency.
The balance of the rent must be paid no later than 2 months before the arrival date.